AIDS and other STDs may have other Routes of Transmission and Therapies
- Sexual behavior
- Blood infection
- Mother-to-child infection
- Many STD pathogens have a long incubation period, which increases the difficulty of diagnosis and treatment.
- For those who have a confirmed diagnosis of an STD, their sexual partner(s) should have a check-up and treatment to avoid the disease “ping-pong effect”.
- Most STDs can be cured through early diagnosis and treatment.
- AIDS cocktail therapy cannot cure AIDS, but through an active course of treatment and more attentive take care of one’s health, the patient’s disease onset time can be effectively delayed and a better quality of life can be enjoyed.