The purpose of military training education is to educate students, inspire patriotism, cultivate a high standard of ethics, improve their physical health, instill military training concepts, and to guide them towards a positive future. We endeavor to develop students who are intelligent, enthusiastic, and professional.
The first- and second-level administrators of the Military Training Office have leadership responsibility. They are responsible for all safety warnings and prevention, and for safety education about safety. Additionally, they are responsible for student counseling and for striving for better ways to help students. The staff of the Military Training Office on Taipei campus, also preside over the affairs of the office on Taoyuan campus.
The responsibilities of the Military Training Office are as follows:
1. Regularly visiting and counseling students to understand their daily life both inside and outside of the campus, so as to ensure their health and safety.
2. Provide education about safety to enhance students' ability to avoid traffic, fire, and mountain climbing accidents; promote water safety; and improve students’ knowledge about eating and living safely.
3. Promote the Chun-Hui Anti-Drug project to prevent students from abusing drugs, contracting AIDS, and to avoid potential bad habits.
4. Enhance traffic safety education using approaches such as "Traffic Annie" to demonstrate the importance of safety to students.
5. Drillmasters are stationed on campus 24 hours a day to ensure campus security and students' safety, and for assisting students with accommodation issues or any emergencies that arise.